libc6-dev overwrites '/usr/include/linux'? Weird.

I upgraded my home box from slink to potato today, and I noticed this
go by while I upgraded:

Preparing to replace libc6-dev 2.0.7.19981211-6 (using
.../libc6-dev_2.1.2-11_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement libc6-dev ...
dpkg - warning, overriding problem because --force enabled:
 trying to overwrite `/usr/include/linux', which is also in package modutils

Weird! What is modutils doing including /usr/include/linux as a file?

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters T and Y and the number 15.
"To Perl, or not to Perl, that is the kvetching."