Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 7, 2000

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, BugScan reporter wrote:

> Bug stamp-out list for Jan  7 03:05 (CST)
>
> Total number of release-critical bugs: 293
> Number that will disappear after removing packages marked [REMOVE]: 56

> Package: bug (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@debian.org>
> [REMOVE] This package can be removed if it is not fixed.
>   53076  bug: severity request results in huge user-interaction bug
>   53255  quits after receiving brief description on powerpc

The problem listed in 53255 was reported by Matt Porter and myself over
the summer, 45161. It was thrown over to bash as that's where the real
problem lie. bash now has the fix.

I just updated bash and bug on my debian ppc system and the problem is
fixed. Bug 53255 should be closed.

ciao,

der.hans

--