ITP: quicklist

quicklist is a very simple program for making very simple "databases".
License: GPL

quicklist uses the GtkSheet widget, the source of which is included in the
quicklist tarball.  I'll probably package it separately.  I believe that
others have shown an interest in packaging GtkSheet, so if they want it, it's
theirs...

-Brad

>From the webpage (http://www.quicklist.org/):

About QuickList

QuickList is a free (GPL) gtk+ program for any un*x system with gtk+ 1.2 or better that
allows novice and experienced users to keep track of "things" without any help from a
system administrator.

"Things" can be anything, including bug lists, phone lists, restaurants, team members,
calendars, cool urls, checkbooks, fishing holes, CDs, bunjee jumping cool sites, etc. It is
completely flexible.

QuickList can list "things" in column format, much as they would appear in a spreadsheet. It
is planned to show "things" in a one per page in "forms" format. The data can be edited in
either list form or "form" form.

QuickList can sort lists of "things," search from them and print reports from them.

The file format is non-relational, non-SQL.

QuickList will hopefully be quick even on a 486. We promise.

If you liked the Appleworks or Microsoft Works databases, you will like QuickList.