Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 7, 2000

Hello!

Package: communicator-smotif-47 (debian/non-free)
Maintainer: Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org>
[STRATEGY] Adam will deal with netscape during winter holidays (Dec 24 - Jan
2)
47658  communicator-smotif-47: we need libc6 version
50068  communicator-smotif-47: 8-bit characters cannot be entered when using
Xkb.

AFAIK today is Jan 7. Winter holidays is over. Does anybody know what's
happening with communicator-smotif? Bug #50068 was posted by me; I simply
cannot use communicator until it will be fixed.

I think that all we have to do is to package libc6 version instead of libc5.

--
Alexey Vyskubov
(at home)