Re: xinetd adoption/takeover; radiusd-cistron orphaned

Le Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 07:04:42PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman écrivait:
> Previously Josip Rodin wrote:
> > The maintainer of xined package, Norbert Veber, should appear on this planet
> > in the next few days (some of his e-mail addresses bounce :( ), else I shall
> > take the xinetd package. I have already done a couple of uploads of that
> > package, closing a dozen or so bugs.
>
> He still exists:

His key still exists. For me if a maintainer doesn't respond to old bugs
and to mails sent to him, he's MIA. If he had good reasons to disappear he
should have left a note here or in debian-private.

His packages should be adopted. Let Josip do good work with unmaintained
packages ... if the maintainer reappears one day then he may take his
package back ...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/