compiler warnings compiling glibc6 include files

Hello,

When compiling Heimdal, I now get lots of warnings:

*:*: warning: pointer of type `void *' use in arithmetic

Most of the time this warning comes from lots of different
places within /usr/include/bits/string2.h, but some of heimdal's
source files have this warning, too.

I believe string2.h is automatically included from string.h.

Has any one else experienced these warnings?

I use the latest potato (ie not old or mouldy).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>