Re: Y2K fixes must happen in slink too!

On Jan 05, Vincent Renardias wrote:
> y2k bugs should also be fixed in stable.
> If you don't upload a fix for potato only, please notify me so I can
> recompile it for slink.
> A Debian 2.1r5 will probably be released soon.

Please coordinate with the m68k group to make sure the updated
boot-floppies for slink/m68k get into this release, if it happens.  If
it doesn't, a 2.1r4.1 for m68k is needed.

Check recent traffic on -release for details on what needs to be done.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |          It's 2/3 of a beltway...          |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |       http://www.lordsutch.com/tn385/      |
|     Open Directory Editor    |   Visit the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5:   |
|       http://dmoz.org/       |   <*> http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/ <*>   |