Re: why is ddate in util-linux?

On 1 Jan 2000, lantz moore wrote:

> is ddate (the discordian date) used by so many (any) packages that it
> needs to be in an essential package?  seems like a toy to me, but it might
> not be; i'm just curious is all.

The upstream package just happens to include it and I got a bug request a
while ago asking to include it, so there... (Not that I have any idea
about what those discordian dates are... ;)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -