ITP: rtf2latex (was: Package giveaway, will sponsor if necessary.)

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Drake Diedrich wrote:
>    rtf2latex - simple C program.  New upstream waiting at CTAN.
>                Excellent first package.
It'll technically be my second now, but first actually put into the
distro. ;p I would like to package rtf2latex. If you'd like to give it to
me let me know. Thanks.

--Kevin R. Bullock

kbullock@ringworld.org | TheMystic@EFNet
krbullock@csbsju.edu   | Caoimhin@EFNet

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler