RE: DO NOT UPGRADE TO POTATO. MENU UPLOAD ON OCT 2 KILLS SYSTEMS

> It doesn't totally kill the system .. It seems to start up the various wm's,
> and they run at about 95% cpu and 88%+ memory for about 2-5 mins (each), but
> they do die (or finish?) and everything is fine (my worst case, I saw
> gnome-panel running at 95% for about 3 mins, then wmaker running at that for
> 3 mins.. (in console mode))... Its an annoyance, but it doesn't kill the
> system .. (at least on 3 of mine it didn't)

Could we have a potato mailing lists?

It would be really nice to e-mail fellow potato users and check for the
latest bugs, features, etc.

Also... someone commented to me about how unstable debian is. After some
clarifications... I realized that he was talking about the potato debian
release which was always discussed on the debian-user mailing lists.

regards,

= ====== Andre M. Varon  - Technical Head
= =   == Lasaltech, Inc. - http://andre.lasaltech.com
= === =
=   = =  If I cannot bend Heaven, I shall move Hell.
===== =           -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)