RE: DO NOT UPGRADE TO POTATO. MENU UPLOAD ON OCT 2 KILLS SYSTEMS

2.1.3-2 is one that does it ...

It doesn't totally kill the system .. It seems to start up the various wm's,
and they run at about 95% cpu and 88%+ memory for about 2-5 mins (each), but
they do die (or finish?) and everything is fine (my worst case, I saw
gnome-panel running at 95% for about 3 mins, then wmaker running at that for
3 mins.. (in console mode))... Its an annoyance, but it doesn't kill the
system .. (at least on 3 of mine it didn't)

Terry