Intent to give away or REMOVE: tkstep

Ciao *,

	I state my complete lack of interest for tkstep, in both its
4.2 and 8.0 incarnations. 4.2 is now obsolete (as tk 4.2 is) and 8.0
is not kept updated by its upstream author. I use very few tk programs
myself, so i'd like to find someone to give these packages to. IMHO
both packages can go out of debian and I will ask the ftp maintainer
to do that if nobody steps forward in a couple of week to take care of
them.

Ciao,
Federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio [http://www.bolinando.com/fog] {Friend of Penguins}
  99.99999999999999999999% still isn't 100% but sometimes suffice. -- Me