Intent to give away: gradio, troffcvt

I'd like to give away gradio and troffcvt to someone who is
interested in maintaining them.  I am willing to maintain them
both indefinitely, but I do not use them any longer, so they
aren't really anything I'm excited about.

Neither one has any reported bugs.  They have not yet been
converted to FHS.

gradio is a simple program suitable for a newbie maintainer,
though I suppose we don't have any newbie maintainers given that
we don't have any new maintainers.

troffcvt is a complex program that has an ugly, complicated build
process.  It would be most suitable for someone interested in
ugly, complicated build processes.

Let me know,

Ben.