Re: Some developers still using slink?

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 11:00:46AM +0100, Edward Betts wrote:
> So how many other developers are not using unstable?

Perhaps this should be taken up on another list, if you expect input
from more than a few people.

For what it's worth, I'm using a slink system with potato in my
apt/sources.list, and I've run apt-get install ______  several hundred
times.

Sometimes this means that I stumble on old, fixed bugs (so I apt-get
install any buggy package and try to repeat the bug before I even bother
looking at BTS).  Sometimes this means I stumble across bugs that no one
has reported yet.  Sometimes this means I stumble across fixed bugs in
non-obvious packages.

More generally, we're still supposed to be supporting slink users --
including slink users who only upgrade to a few packages from potato.

--
Raul