PGP/GPG Keys

Hi all

Is it possible to use a key created by pgp5 for package signing ? The
key works for me when I use it with gpg, both the opposite is not true
(e.g. pgp5 is unable to verify a signature created with a gpg key). I am
no maintainer yet and so I want to start cleanly. What is the "right"
way if I want to use gpg and pgp5 and communicate with people using pgp5
? Can I create a gpg key usable by pgp5 or is it possible to use the
pgp5 key for administrative purposes ?
I really want to revoke my rsa key and use only one key for all
purposes.

greets,
Rene