Re: ITP: screem

On Sun, 3 Oct 1999, Frederic CELLA wrote:
> already package by Mickael Dorman and it's in INCOMING
So it is. Thanks. I did contact the author, but hadn't received a reply
yet.

Perhaps the New Maintainers' Guide Sec. 2.1 should be changed to read
"check in Incoming and maybe ask in #debian before you put in all the work
to package it up" ;)

screem hasn't yet shown up on WNPP.

I'd still like to become a Debian member though -- is there someone near
Minneapolis/St. Paul that could verify my key etc.?

Note: please send all replies to the list. I am subscribed.

--Kevin R. Bullock

kbullock@ringworld.org | TheMystic@EFNet
krbullock@csbsju.edu   | Caoimhin@EFNet

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler