Re: How not to be a nice person (Was: Re: Packages should not Conflict on the basis of duplicate functionality)

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Craig Sanders wrote:

> 	"Excuse me.  I work for TurboLinux."
>
> the implication here is that you know what you are talking about because
> you work for a "real" (i.e. commercial) linux distribution.

Either that, or you're attributing an attitude to him that doesn't exist.
That would mean you're wrong, and furthermore that you're being a rude
jerk.

Boy, wouldn't that be embarrassing. You must feel awful.

When someone writes things like:

>  well, bully for you.  i guess that must make you so proud.

and

>  now what is so fucking difficult to understand about that?

the word "deliberate" isn't the first that occurs to me.