Re: How does anyone keep up with this list?

On Sun, Mar 07, 1999 at 02:41:42PM -0500, James R. Van Zandt wrote:

> Sven LUTHER <luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:
>
> > maybe someone knowledgeable with mutt and procmail, or whatever stuff
> > is mostly used could make a `debian-lists-reader-help` packages that
> > contains the apropiate config files needed to easily read the
> > different debian mailing lists, as well as a small documentation or
> > howto on how to best use them so that the less promail/mutt/... savvy
> > users can read their mail easily.
>
> YES!  PLEASE!
>
> > I would do it, but my knowledge on debian lists and procmail stuff is
> > a bit limited ...
>
> That's okay.  If you put something rough together, then others can
> help refine it.

no, i am not the right guy for that, i just sort mail in mailing list by hand
edited .procmailrc, and read them normally with mutt, no threading or other
such stuff, but perhaps one of the people suggesting advanced procmail and
muttrc stuff could help here ...

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER