Withdrawing the orca from the logo contest

After making several versions of an orca for the logo contest,
I've found out today that they look almost identical to
Linux Focus's logo (http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/index.html)

I swear I had never seen their logo before I made the drawings
and I had no idea they had adopted the orca as their mascot.
Obviously this leaves my contest entries villate-0, villate-2
and villate-3 out of the contest, and I'd like to donate them
to the linux focus project, if it's O.K. with the logo-contest
organizers.
(let's hope no one else has used a seal that looks exactly like
the one I did for entry villate-4)

Jaime