Re: Problems with pgp and gpg

> > hang on, build?
> >
> > isnt that from the old devscripts, get the latest version, it was renamed
> > debuild to prevent name space pollution.
>
> Uh?! I've got devscripts-1.8.1 installed, and yeah, that's where from build
> came from.

Ok, I've now installed the new package from potato and find debuild, but
nevertheless the problem remains the same: when it goes to sign using pgp, it
breaks, giving some errors about tty and ioctl (please read my previous post
for full information).

Pedro Guerreiro
--
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.