Re: RFC: new network config (was: Re: network configuration)

On Sun, 7 February 1999 15:47:33 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> My only problem with making it easy to parse like this, is that it might
> turn out too limiting (when we start supporting IPv6, in particular).

As I am just in the progress of building an ipv6site (6bone) and
will need to get some things to work (no, patch, actually) I
would say we should be quite careful in what config files we may
use and in what way it should be a "universal" (sp?) parser.

Alexander

--
Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens
to be very selective about who it decides to make friends with.