Re: [Fwd] Uploaded pam 0.66-1 (source i386 all) to master

Previously Ben Collins wrote:
> But the modules are distributed with and compiled against the main
> library. If libpam1's module interface changes even in the slightest, I
> don't want it being a problem for an upgrade path.

But the interface won't change: PAM is not a Linux standard, Solaris uses
the exact same interace (in fact Linux PAM is derived from the Solaris
documentation). I already asked the authors about that once..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl