domex SCSI install disk

Hello

My name is Pierre Ljungberg and I have a little problem. I have a domex
UW SCSI controller and UW SCSI disk that I would like to install Debian
on, but the controller is not supported by Your distribution install
disk.
However I have downloaded a patch for the kernel to make the controller
identifiable.

My question is:
Can I some how make my own install disk that will identify my SCSI
controller and allow me to install Debian Linux on my SCSI disk, if so,
then how?

I really hope You can help me with this because I would really like to
use Debian.
Thank You very much.

Sincerely
--