Regarding several things......

Hrmm -- several points/questions here.

1) now that I'm a maintainer, if chameleon is still available, I'll go
ahead and adopt it.

2) *wince* -- since becoming a  maintainer, I've modified my key... I
added my debian.org email and removed my whitestar.soark.net email from my
key -- and changed my Pass-phrase for the key.  I'm not real certain on
Pgp-stuff yet... how much will that affect my key being on the
keyring/wherever else it's used... ?

3) my wmsysmon package is finished  --  but I (for some unknown reason)
fear that there's something wrong with it -- logic tells me that nothing
should be -- will upload it when I have the courage :)

... I think that's it ...