Hurrah!

*HAPPY NEW YEAR* to Debian developers everywhere, and *THANK YOU* for making
and keeping Debian simply the best home BY FAR for any Linux user!!!!

I've just watched apt go through its paces installing gnome-apt, and as usual
I sit in amazement as this tremendous tool works its magic. Now I am sitting
staring at gnome-apt in equal amazement!

All hail Debian developers!!! <g>

--
Bob Bernstein                  http://www.ruptured-duck.com
at

"RMS's "curmudgeon-like" griping that he didn't like the term "Open
Source" looked silly to many last year; it's not looking so dumb
today..." Christopher B. Browne