Re: ITP: estic (ISTEC ISDN PABX admin program)

W. Borgert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I already have packaged estic:

How did you manage to get it compiled under potato?  It failed
gracefully for me but run through like a charme on my bo box.

If you're at it, could you try to get the keys somewhat more intuitive?
I.e. support vi-keys or emacs-keys.  Wordstar-compatible keymaps are
not quite well used in the unix environment...

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum