Really no sponsor out there?

On Fri, 17 Dec i've posted an ITP for

with the note that i need a sponsor for the packages.

Is really nobody out there willing to take a look at the

They're lintian clean exept for 2 warnings that they use a
unknown module, but that is in the other packages.

If i've made something seriously wrong or if that here was the wrong
place to ask for a sponsor then please excuse.
I just wanted to do something for the debian community and help
making the Distribution even better.

[Note: I am not a native speaker so excuse my faults]

"Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is a user-friendly Operating System.
 It's just choosey about who its friends are."