Re: ITP: qwcl (was: [glx-dev] id releases quake 1 source under GPL!])

I was planning to package {,gl}qw{sv,cl} as soon as the video issues were
resolved.

I probably won't be uploading them for a few days because I'm currently
quite ill with a respitory flu, but GPL'd quake is certainly one hell of a
get-well-soon present..

--
- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- knghtbrd@debian.org   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3
> Ok, I see you know what you're doing :-)

Either that or I've gotten pretty good at faking it.