emacs 20.5a uploading (Possibly important Y2K fixes).

I'm very happy that there weren't any serious upstream conflicts to
integrate so I was able to package it quickly.  It's uploading now,
but I'm on a slow connection ATM, so it might be a while...

Although I've been told there are some y2k fixes in this version, I
haven't carefully evaluated the diffs.  This is just an upstream
bug-fix release, so no new features.  If someone's willing and able,
this should probably be considered for the slink-y2k package set too.

Let me know if there are any problems.  I'm travelling at the moment,
so my access may be a bit irregular.

Thanks

P.S. The version number is 20.4.pre20.5a-1.  This avoids the problem
with the fact that the upstream tarfile's version 20.5a sorts (via
dpkg) as newer than 20.5 which hasn't been released yet.  Epochs would
be another solution, but I haven't decided whether or not I like that
better, and the packaging manual seems to lean against it.  FWIW