Re: revisited ITP: webmin

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Thursday 9 December 1999, at 16 h 41, the keyboard of Gergely Madarasz
> <gorgo@caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
>
> > I've posted an ITP webmin (www.webmin.com) couple of months ago, it was
> > not dfsg-compliant then. Now Caldera acquired it, it is under a BSD
> > license, so we can put it in main.
>
> No. See <http://www.webmin.com/webmin/intro.html>:

Yeah, I already discovered that (this text was put up on the website after
I asked for a clarification from the author), see the thread about this on
debian-legal... I'm not sure I want to package this non-free webmin now :/

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/