Re: ITP: jpeg2ps

Kenshi Muto wrote:
> This software is non-free by license.
>
> But, this software is good converter.

I have never used this software, but I have written code to convert
RGB data to PostScript (it's in AbiWord if you've ever printed).
It is a reasonably simple thing to do, unless you do it All Right.
What makes jpeg2ps better than something like ImageMagick?  Is
it simply the resultant PostScript size, or does it have other features
like gamma adjustment, transformations, or other features?

Writing a free replacement for this utility, at least to do
the simple job of creating EPS from a JPG, should not be very hard.

--
Shaw Terwilliger