Re: Please read: Re: HELP needed for lavaps bugs.

[dropped debian-qa from Cc. Crossposting the whole conversation is not useful]

On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 01:54:58AM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> [Note: I am not a native speaker but I think the spirit of this message will
> be clear so read on...]

	Most of us aren't. Don't let it stop you, this is the
        best way to learn the language.

> > # These bugs seem to need more time to fix than I have. This is a
> > # public cry for help. Please help me. (And sorry for the cross-posting)
> I am trying, but I guess there is not much I can do. lavaps does not
> exhibit the memory leak on my system and I don't expect Xerox to adjust
> the license of tcl2cc. Perhaps upstream could use another tool for it?

	Yes, the mem leak seems to depend on something weird, be
        it library versions or usage patterns. I can't reproduce
        it 100%.

        Upstream is contacting the Xerox people for the license of
        tcl2cc, and I recall him being quite hopeful about it.
        I'll write an email and ask how things are going there..

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
unix, linux, debian, networks, security, | Out of memory.