Re: mailing lists question

    Nick> Quoting Brian May:
    >> Whats the best way to change my E-Mail address to 3 debian-*
    >> mailing lists at the same time?

    Nick> 	http://crackmonkey.org/faq.html#ANSWER3

Was this meant to be a serious answer?????

Perhaps I will just file a bug report against the lists.debian.org
instead - I still consider it to be a bug that the reply said it
unsubscribed me from one address, but unsubscribed me from another
address instead.

I am sorry if I offended anyone by posting my question here.

Last time I tried to mail the list maintainers, I never got any
response. Perhaps that has changed now, but it was the reason I posted
here. In case anyone else had ideas. I guess not.

--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>