Re: Disappearance of kooku

Yes, but we have lots of other similar games (tatctae, etc.).  If we
come to a decision to do a wholesale removal of these (which I would
appose), then of course kooku should be as well.  However, I think we
should be consistent: other games like this are there, so might as
well have kooku as well.

Incidentally, it is good to package these.  It makes little sense to
have frotz, xzip, etc. packaged without any games packaged that you
can use them with!

<paranoia>OTOH, it might not be hard for someone <cough> mirroring
parts of if-archive to auto-convert a slew of games into
.debs....</paranoia>