Re: Disappearance of kooku

Well obviously if nobody is interested in it, let it go.  However, I
am :-)

Marco, is it OK if I take it over?

Incidentally, do we have some process to go through when deciding
this?  Orphaning perhaps?

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
The 21,750,129th prime number is 408,201,929.