Re: Finding unused Packages

        Hi

DarkeMane> clear enough :) might be good to add/perlise to my code
DarkeMane> (with more testing) to allow a nice way to find packages
DarkeMane> that can be removed.

        What'bout adding a dependency count to each package in the
database?  thus, every package X which depends on Y increments the use
dep-count of Y (and of all the packages on which Y depends).

        This way you have it sorted out easily ... if we also add a
field indicating if the package is to be used by user or daemon, to
discriminate pure for-solving-dependencies packages (ie: libraries),
it could be pretty easy to do cleanups.

        Cheers,

--

Iñaky -- inaky at teknoland dot com dot

99 bugs in the code, fix one, compile again ...
101 bugs in the code, fix one, compile again ..
103 bu...