ssh w/one-time passwords or PAM?

Hi,

Sorry to post this on -devel but there is no -admin and I don't think
this is not a -user question.

Is there a way to combine ssh(d) with a one-time password package or
with PAM module that uses a one-time password system?  It seems to me
that the only way to really secure my site is to require encryted
logins and use one-time passwords from off-site.

The openssh package supports skey but that appears to require
special support in the ssh client which is not available in
all ssh clients.

If this does not exist, then advice on starting a project to
develop would be helpful as well.

thanks again,
Stuart