Re: Travel Assistance (was: Re: Debian at the bazaar?)

Jaldar-

That's good news. In terms of registration, you should be able to register
on site as an a member of Debian. If there's any problem find me, and I'll
take care of it.

I'm not sure who will be in charge of the Debian booth, but the following
plan to be there for at least part of the event:

Andrew Feinberg
David Coe
Alex Yukhimets
Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo