Re: non-us (pandora) login

On 13 Dec 1999, Greg Stark wrote:

> There appears to be a new non-us server called pandora (yes it's been a
> while). I have no idea what my password would be, could I get somebody with
> root on pandora and master to transfer my ssh authorized_keys over? Or
> alternatively to set a new password and send it to me PGP encrypted?

echo "Please change my Debian password" | gpg --clearsign | mail chpasswd@db.debian.org

(or pgp -fast)

A new password will be mailed back to you and in ~15 mins it will be
installed on pandora, among other machines. You can set it to something
more reasonable by visiting https://db.debian.org/

Jason