more on postgres

the reason I think its reasonable to do this bending over backwards for
users even though we warn them of the dangers of accepting the "Maintainers
version" of a file, is because most of us never modified that file in the
first place.  So if we accept the file that is current with the package, and
we've never modified it, principle of least astonishment says it should just
work, or work BETTER, right?  We would think that by accepting it we'd be
*avoiding* problems.

anyhoo, cheerio

Jonathan