revisited ITP: webmin

Hello,

I've posted an ITP webmin (www.webmin.com) couple of months ago, it was
not dfsg-compliant then. Now Caldera acquired it, it is under a BSD
license, so we can put it in main. There is a question left though: it can
be used with https if libnet-ssleay-perl is installed, which is, of
course, in non-US. Can a package in main recommend a package in
non-US/main ? If yes, I'll upload webmin to master with recommends:
libnet-ssleay-perl, if not, then it should go to non-US.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/