Mounting an iso9660 image in a file

I am trying to create CD's of the Debian Japanese installation.  I
have downloaded the slink[12]-i386.raw files from
		  cdimage.debian.or.jp::debian-jp-cd
Unfortunately I have to transfer the files to a Windows NT machine to
use the CD writer.  I did the same yesterday with Debian 2.1r3 i386
images but found that they would not mount properly.   Somehow the
image got corrupted.  I suspect this occurred during the transfer to
the NT machine.

I seem to recall that I can mount the file that contains the iso9660
image read-only using a loopback but I can't recall the details.  I
have looked for this in some of the documentation for the slink-cd
package without luck.

Could someone please remind me how to mount a file containing an image
of a iso9660 file system?  I want to check that the slink[12]-i386.raw
files do in fact contain the files I expect.
--
Douglas Bates                            bates@stat.wisc.edu
Statistics Department                    608/262-2598