Re: freedomization task list [was: Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL]

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 12:28:36AM -0700, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Perhaps it's a moot point -- if someone who has to pay per KB wants to jump
> in here and defend this argument, feel free.  I don't personally have to pay
> for bandwidth that way, so I'm convinced after thinking about it that since
> it doesn't affect me, I won't worry about it.

I pay for bandwidth. What this means is that my development workstation
gets updated in bursts (by modem) (because I need the latest libraries
for building packages), and my other boxes get upgraded only when I
have CD-Rs available.

Hamish