Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

David Welton writes:

> To paraphrase one of my favorite Linus quotes, we need more people
> working instead of waving their arms around telling the rest of us
> what to do.

Where can I find the original quote? This sounds like exactly the sort
of thing to put in a .sig, so I can beat people over the head with it
until they understand ;-)

ObDevel: this message is crossposted to -devel for only one reason:
MOVE THIS DISCUSSION TO debian-project!!!!!!! Thank you.

--
Decklin
Written with Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/