Re: Security-upload for slink-sendmail

Similar to another person's comments, if you need a machine for this, I can
set one up on my network here at home or at work.  It'd probably not be the
speediest, but if you don't mind waiting for a while on the compile.  Also,
I'd set up SSH and request that anyone using the machine use that for
access.  Send you the user/pass combo of your choice via PGP encrypted mail,
hopefully have some clue of who you are before letting you use the machine,
etc etc etc.

The net access isn't the fastest right now (ISDN today), but it'll be a
symmetric DSL 256K line soon (waiting on an official installation date)
in case I forgot a lib or two that you need on the box.

Anyone interested, let me know via private mail.

Nate, nate@natetech.com