Re: freedomization task list [was: Re: Dangerous precedent being

On 06-Dec-99 Caspian wrote:

> Unless they're nearly-identical clones of PICO and pine, that won't cut
> it. There are whole droves of GNU/Linux users-- myself, unfortunately,
> included-- who grew up on pico and PINE, know them inside and out, and
> don't want to learn another editor or mailer. The simple, lazy-hacker's
> solution is to clone them.

I think that pico is more easily clonable than pine, isn't it?
I understand the situation, I grew up on pico and pine, but I switched to emacs
and I'm switching to mutt. :)

Pine is not too bad, but, when you try a powerful client, you realize that is
not perfect.

---
   Christian Surchi, csurchi@mclink.it, www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi
              Debian GNU/Linux User  ->  www.debian.org
  PGP fingerprint = 05 CE 0B BE BF FC B6 14  53 CA C7 8E AE 3A F2 6A
  GPG fingerprint = D1E2 9A9D 1712 0E94 8671  834E 0CFF 30E1 2625 7B68
There's a whole WORLD in a mud puddle!                -- Doug Clifford