Re: Thoughts about src-dep implementation

Hi,
>>"Joey" == Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

 Joey> Is there any particular reason cvs-inject doesn't just pass -ko
 Joey> when it is injecting the upstream sources into the repository?

        'Cause I first wrote it to maintain my debian-only packages,
 where I do like to see Id's and Version.s expanded. I have been
 working on an enhanced cvs-inject (which now subsumes cvs-upgrade
 and cvs-co-upgrade), and this new version does look for non-text
 files and passes -ko for those. Perhaps a command line/Env variable
 option for passing in -ko to all files would be desirable?

        manoj
--
 Porsche: there simply is no substitute. Risky Business