Re: Thoughts about src-dep implementation
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Thoughts about src-dep implementation
- From: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Dec 1999 00:48:20 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Joey Hess's message of "Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:49:55 -0800"
- References: <199910271246.OAA29185@faui22c.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19991028155410.J21700@kitenet.net> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19991103134955.H18744@kitenet.net>
>>"Joey" == Joey Hess <email@example.com> writes:
Joey> Actually, cvs-buildpackage is causing me even more junk. I
Joey> checked some code in the other day and built a package from
Joey> it. Looked at the diff and all the cvs id tags's that were in
Joey> the upstream souce had been changed to show my own local cvs
Joey> id's. Do you know how to disable this?
man cvs. It seems to me that you really need to understand
what CVS does, really. In this case, it is not a problem with
Joey> (And Chris is quite right about cvs-buildpackage really
Joey> contributing to the problem. :-)
Don't use it then.
Q: What is the difference between Texas and yogurt? A: Yogurt has
Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org> <http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/>
Key C7261095 fingerprint = CB D9 F4 12 68 07 E4 05 CC 2D 27 12 1D F5 E8 6E