Re: Thoughts about src-dep implementation

Hi,
>>"Joey" == Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

 Joey> Actually, cvs-buildpackage is causing me even more junk. I
 Joey> checked some code in the other day and built a package from
 Joey> it. Looked at the diff and all the cvs id tags's that were in
 Joey> the upstream souce had been changed to show my own local cvs
 Joey> id's. Do you know how to disable this?

        man cvs. It seems to me that you really need to understand
 what CVS does, really. In this case, it is not a problem with
 cvs-buildpackage.

 Joey> (And Chris is quite right about cvs-buildpackage really
 Joey> contributing to the problem. :-)

        Don't use it then.

        manoj
--
 Q: What is the difference between Texas and yogurt? A: Yogurt has
 culture.