Re: intent to package links

On Wednesday 1 December 1999, at 3 h 51, the keyboard of Peter Gervai
<grin@tolna.net> wrote:

> for my pending debian maintaner application.

:-)

http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/

> links is a lynx-alike textmode browser but rendering tables

We already have w3m in 'potato' which does more things than links.

> correctly (very unlike lynx), handling colors, async dns
> resolver, background downloads and more. The program is GPL,
> and still in evolution.

Yes, 0.80 is quite PC-centric and does not run on 64-bits machine. Be sure to package 'current' which is 64-bits clean (try it on faure).