Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 07:51:00PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:

> > > Needs to be examined to see what's happening and how to fix.
>
> > Timshel asked for more info and it seems he did not get any replies. I would
> > say it is a bug in the windowmanager and/or the x server...
>
> May I then suggest closing this bug report. Or has someone seen this bug
> too and can debug it?

No!

I reported this bug, and it still occurs...

In fact i didn't receive the Timshel e-mail because there is an error in
the From: header in my bugreport (a bug/feature in reportbug i should report
oneday)
But i just scan the bug webpage and saw his mail.

So i use XF86_SVGA, and this is this server that eats all the memory.
I don't think it's a window-manager bug because it's appear both with
sawmill and IceWM, but i tried with twm too and it doesn't eat memory
but it doesn't scan anything, so it maybe a gnome bug...

Sorry for the adress problem, this one is correct

A+

--
Fabrice Gautier
gautier@email.enst.fr